Jacksonville Housing Finance Authority – MCC Program
Jacksonville Housing Finance Authority
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under GUIDELINES & FORMS
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines (8/4)
|Preclosing (in case needed) – Notices and Recapture – Click Here|
- Academy Mortgage Corporation
- American Financial Network, Inc.
- Atlantic Coast Bank
- Bank of England
- Bay Equity, LLC
- Centennial Bank
- CenterState Bank of Florida, N.A.
- DHI Mortgage Co., Ltd.
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- FBC Mortgage, LLC
- GSF Mortgage Corporation
- Guild Mortgage
- Homestead Funding Corporation
- Iberiabank Mortgage Company
- loanDepot.com, LLC
- Movement Mortgage, LLC
- Network Funding, L.P.
- Open Mortgage,LLC
- Pacific Union Financial, LLC
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
- PrimeLending, a Plains Capital Company
- Resource Financial Services, Inc.
- SWBC Mortgage Corporation
- Watson Mortgage Corporation
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.