Escambia County HFA – Big Splash SF (Multi-County) Program
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under GUIDE & FORMS
|PROGRAM FUNDS||Continuous Funding|
|ELIGIBLE AREAS||Alachua, Bradford, Escambia, Gadsden, Indian River, Leon, Marion, Martin, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, St. Lucie, Wakulla and Walton counties.|
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||Please DO NOT Reserve early. Should be qualified prior to reservation.
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FICO SCORE REQUIREMENT||
|THE MASTER SERVICER|
|Rate/Offerings||FICO||Lock Rate||DPA||Effective Date|
|FHA, USDA-RD, VA||640||4.375%||up to 7,500||3/10|
- 1% Origination Fee or Discount Point (any combination not exceeding 1%, paid by buyer or seller)
- Term: 30 Year Amortizing
- manufactured homes not allowed
- manual UW not allowed
- min FICO 640
- up to 7,500
- 30 Year Deferred loan for Down Payment and/or Closing Costs Assistance.
- Must be used for Down Payment and Closing Costs.
- Cash back is NOT allowed. (zero)
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines (5/22)
The following is a list of Approved Lenders (both U S Bank & ECHFA) and have attended Program Training:
- Alarion Bank
- American Eagle of Ohio LLC
- American Mortgage Service Company
- Capital City Bank
- Centenial Bank
- DHI Mortgage
- Everett Financial, Inc. , dba Supreme Lending
- Fairway Independent Mortgage
- FBC Mortgage, LLC
- FBT Mortgage LLC
- Fidelity Bank
- First Federal Bank
- Goldwater Bank, N.A.
- GSF Mortgage Corporation
- Hamilton Group Funding
- Hancock Bank (Whitney)
- HeritageBank of the South
- Hometrust Mortgage Company d/b/a Home Mortgage of America, Inc.
- Movement Mortgage, LLC.
- On Q Financial
- Premier Nationwide Lending (NTFN, Inc.)
- Primary Residential Mortgage
- Shelter Mortgage
- Synovus Mortgage Corporation
- Trustmark National Bank
- University Lending Group
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- 5/15-for new loan reservations, second mortgages are exempt from intangible tax.
- 4/3- FHA FICO requirement is 640 with loans reserved on after 4/3
- 5/18/2017 – revised income & acquisition limits. effective 6/15 – please see guidelines
- 12/1- MANUFACTURED HOMES are eliminated (eff 12/1 reservations)
12/1- FHA – no manual underwriting (eff 12/1 reservations)
12/1- Min FICO is 660 (eff 12/1 reservations)
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact email@example.com
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.