HFA of Brevard – MCC Program
Existing program ended 12/31 –
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under GUIDE & FORMS
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines (1/1)
|Program Sample Forms|
|Preclosing (in case needed) – Notices and Recapture – Click Here|
- Academy Mortgage
- American Financial Network, Inc.
- Atlantic Coast Bank
- Centennial Bank
- Christensen Financial, Inc.
- DHI Mortgage
- Eagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Embrace Home Loans
- Fairway Funding Group, Inc.
- Fairway Independent Mortgage
- K. Hovanian
- loanDepot.com, LLC
- Open Mortgage
- Pacific Union Financial
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
- Shelter Mortgage
- Stonegate Mortgage
- Wells Fargo
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
Check the Blackboard for periodic program updates and notifications.
- 6/12/17 – New Income & Acquisition limits effective 6/14
- 7/22-Updated income & acquisition (purchase) price limits
- 6/20 – Updated income and acquisition limits – Effective for loans reserved after 7/21
- 6/24 – Updated acquisition limits
- 1/6/2014 – New Targeted Areas based on 2010 Census
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact email@example.com
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.