HFA of Lee County
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under the GUIDELINES Tab
The Own a Home Program will NOT be open for reservations on Thursday or Friday. Happy Thanksgiving.
Offers several Programs
The following is a list of Approved Lenders, which have attended Program Training:
The following is a list of Approved Lenders
- A&D Mortgage LLC
- American Financial Network dba Ideal Lending Solutions
- American Financing Corporation
- Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group
- CenterState Bank of Florida, N.A.
- CMG Mortgage, Inc
- Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc.
- DHI Mortgage Company, Ltd.
- Everett Financial Inc. dba Supreme Lending
- Fairway Funding Group Inc.
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
- Franklin American Mortgage Company
- Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group
- Group One Mortgage, Inc.
- GSF Mortgage Corporation
- Hamilton Group Funding, Inc.
- Highlands Residential Mortgage
- HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
- Homestead Funding Corporation
- IberiaBank Mortgage
- Inlanta Mortgage, Inc.
- Integrity First Financial Group
- K. Hovanian American Mortgage
- LendUS, LLC dba The American Eagle Mortgage co.
- loanDepot.com, LLC
- Marketplace Home Mortgage, LLC
- Mortgage 1, Inc.
- Open Mortgage
- Pacific Union Financial
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc.
- Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc
- Shelter Mortgage
- Simonich Corporation
- SWBC Mortgage Corporation
Universal American Mortgage CompanyEagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
- West Star Mortgage
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- eHP Lender Program Training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.