HFA of Hillsborough – Hillsborough MCC Program
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under GUIDE & FORMS
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||
- Hillsborough Firts Mortgage Rate
- Term: 30 Year Amortizing
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines (8/23)
|Preclosing (in case needed) – Notices and Recapture – Click Here|
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
- Academy Mortgage Corporation
- American Financial Network, Inc
- American Neighborhood Mortgage Acceptance Company, LLC (Annie-Mac )
- Bank of America
- Bridgeview Bank Mortgage
- CBC National Bank
- Corridor Mortgage Group
- DHI Mortgage Company
- Embrace Home Loans
- Fairway Independent Mortgage
- GSF Mortgage
- HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. (prev REMN)
- Integrity First Financial Group, Inc.
- K. Hovnanian American Mortgage
- Network Funding, LP
- NFM, Inc. dba NFM Lending
- NVR Mortgage Finance, Inc.
- Open Mortgage
- Roost Lending, LLC
- Shelter Mortgage
- Stonegate Mortgage
- SWBC mortgage Corporation
- Tidewater Mortgage Services, Inc.
- Universal American Mortgage Company, LLC
- Wells Fargo Bank
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
Check the Blackboard for periodic program updates and notifications.
- 5/11 – revised income & acquisition limits – effective 6-14 – please see guidelines
- 7/22-updated income & acquisition (purchase) price limits
- 6/20 – Updated income and acquisition limits – Effective for loans reserved after 7/21
- 4/9/2015 – updated income limits
- 06/25/2014 – updated income & acquisition limits
- 01/06/2014 – New Targeted Areas based on 2010 Census
- 12/31/2013 – Loans on waitlist transferred from 2012 to 2013
- 12/13/2013 – 2013 Program starts
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7 – Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.