HHF for Locals Program
HHF for Locals Program is provided by a special collaboration between Florida Housing Finance Corporation, and the Housing Finance Authority of Hillsborough County, the Housing Finance Authority of Pinellas County and the Orange County Housing Finance Authority. HHF for Locals Program will require the two separate reservations, one for the first mortgage and one for the HHF down payment assistance second. Please note that the HHF for Locals Program is not the existing programs.
|Reservation 1 – the first mortgage loan
(this is a first mortgage reservation)
|Reservation 2 – the DPA second mortgage loan
(this is the DPA second Mortgage reservation. View Instructions)
|Reservation 1 – the first mortgage loan||Reservation 2 – the DPA second mortgage loan|
HHF for Locals Program – Current Rate/Offerings
|Rate/Offerings||Lock Rate||DPA||Effective Date|
|FHA, USDA-RD, VA||4.75%||Hardest Hit Funds HHF||up to $15,000**||8/1|
|** 0%, 5 year, deferred loan, forgiven at the rate of 20% per year|
- Min FICO requirement as per each of the first mortgage programs
- 30 Year Amortizing
- cash back is not allowed
HHF for Locals Program is only for approved lenders in the current:
- HFA of Hillsborough County Program
- HFA of Pinellas County Program
- Orange County HFA Program
- Your company is NOT eligible for the HHF for Locals Program if you are approved in Florida Housing Programs but you are NOT approved in Hillsborough or Pinellas or Orange.
- Your company is NOT eligible for all three HHF for Locals Program (Hillsborough, Pinellas, Orange). You are only eligible to use the one(s) your company is approved in. If you need assistance determining this, we suggest you attend program training (Hillsborough, Pinellas, Orange).
- Your company is eligible for HHF for Locals Program if your company is NOT a participant in Florida Housing Programs but is with Hillsborough or Pinellas or Orange.