HFA of Pinellas County – Home Key Single Family Program
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under the GUIDELINES Tab
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|AVAILABLE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION|
|FICO SCORE / DTI REQUIREMENT||
|Rate/Offerings||FICO||Lock Rate||DPA||Effective Date|
|FHA, USDA-RD or VA||660||5.125%||7,500||5/18|
|Freddie Mac HFA Advantage||640||5.375%||7,500||4/26|
- 0.50% origination or discount may be charged
- Term: 30 Year Amortizing
- manufactured homes not allowed
- manual UW not allowed
- Pinellas, Pasco & Polk – $7,500
- 30 Year, 0% rate
- Deferred until first Mortgage is paid in full, refinance, sale of home, or ceases to be primary residence
- DPA is for down payment & closing costs
- Cash back is not allowed
- the HFA of Pinellas County will table fund the loan – Form is available online within the loans
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
- All Western Mortgage Inc.
- AmeriFirst Financial Corporation
- Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, LLC.
- Atlantic Coast Bank
- BBMC Mortgage, a Division of Bridgeview Bank Group
- CBC National Bank
- Centennial Bank
- CenterState Bank of Florida, N.A.
- Christensen Financial, Inc.
- Columbus Capital Lending
- DHI Mortgage Company
- Eagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Embrace Home Loans
- Envoy Mortgage, Ltd
- Equity Prime Mortgage, LLC
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- FBC Mortgage
- FFC Mortgage Corporation
- First Equity Mortgage Bankers, Inc. (FEMBI)
- First Home Bank
- GSF Mortgage Corporation
- Guild Mortgage
- Hamilton Group Funding, Inc
- Home Solutions Lenders, Inc.
- HomeBridge Financial Services Inc.
- Homeside Financial LLC
- IBERIABANK Mortgage
- Integrity First Financial Group, Inc.
- Intercontinental Capital Group Inc.
- K. Hovnanian American Mortgage, LLC.
- Land Home Financial Services, Inc.
- loanDepot.com, LLC
- Marketplace Home Mortgage, LLC
- Movement Mortgage, LLC
- Nations Lending Corporation
- Open Mortgage
- Pacific Union Financial
- Raymond James Bank
- SFMC, LP dba Service First Mortgage Company
- Shelter Mortgage Company, LLC
- Synovus Mortgage
- The Mortgage Firm
- Tidewater Mortgage Services, Inc.
- US AmeriBank
- USA Mortgage, a Division of DAS Acquisition Company, LLC
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.