HFA of Pinellas County – Home Key Single Family Program
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under the GUIDELINES Tab
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|AVAILABLE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION|
|FICO SCORE / DTI REQUIREMENT||
|Rate/Offerings||FICO||Lock Rate||DPA||Effective Date|
|FHA, USDA-RD or VA||660||4.875%||7,500||2/16|
|Freddie Mac HFA Advantage||640||5.125%||7,500||2/16|
- 0.50% origination or discount may be charged
- Term: 30 Year Amortizing
- manufactured homes not allowed
- manual UW not allowed
- Pinellas, Pasco & Polk – $7,500
- 30 Year, 0% rate
- Deferred until first Mortgage is paid in full, refinance, sale of home, or ceases to be primary residence
- DPA is for down payment & closing costs
- Cash back is not allowed
- the HFA of Pinellas County will table fund the loan – Form is available online within the loans
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
- All Western Mortgage Inc.
- AmeriFirst Financial Corporation
- Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, LLC.
- Atlantic Coast Bank
- BBMC Mortgage, a Division of Bridgeview Bank Group
- CBC National Bank
- Centennial Bank
- CenterState Bank of Florida, N.A.
- DHI Mortgage Company
- Eagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Embrace Home Loans
- Envoy Mortgage, Ltd
- Equity Prime Mortgage, LLC.
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- FBC Mortgage
- First Equity Mortgage Bankers, Inc. (FEMBI)
- First Home Bank
- GSF Mortgage Corporation
- Hamilton Group Funding, Inc
- Home Solutions Lenders, Inc.
- HomeBridge Financial Services Inc.
- Homeside Financial LLC
- IBERIABANK Mortgage
- Integrity First Financial Group, Inc.
- Intercontinental Capital Group Inc.
- K. Hovnanian American Mortgage, LLC.
- Land Home Financial Services, Inc.
- Movement Mortgage, LLC
- Nations Lending Corporation
- Open Mortgage
- Pacific Union Financial
- Raymond James Bank
- SFMC, LP dba Service First Mortgage Company
- Shelter Mortgage Company, LLC
- The Mortgage Firm
- Tidewater Mortgage Services, Inc.
- US AmeriBank
- USA Mortgage, a Division of DAS Acquisition Company, LLC
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- 12/15- Pinellas –
$15,000Effective 12/15 $ 7,500
- 2/14 – changes to income calculation, recapture, tax exempt rider, srp
- 11/7- DPA is increased to 15,000
- 10/3- New Program starts
- 9/28-FreddieMac product coming soon
- 5/11 – revised income & acquisition limits. effective 6/14 – please see guidelines
- 12/1- MANUFACTURED HOMES are eliminated (eff 12/1 reservations)
12/1- FHA – no manual underwriting (eff 12/1 reservations)
12/1- Min FICO is 660 (eff 12/1 reservations)
- 10/19-For all second mortgage loans closing on and after 10/19/15 (until further notice), the HFA of Pinellas County will table fund the DPA at loan closing. New forms of the DPA Funding Request Form and DPA “Gift Letter” ARE available on the eHousingPlus Lender Portal and should be used for all loans closing on and after October 19, 2015.
- 10/19-The determination has been made that the HFA of Pinellas County Second Mortgages, as non-amortizing 0%, 30-year deferred subordinate loans, ARE NOT SUBJECT TO TILA or RESPA and lenders may NOT use the new TRID forms (Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure) for these loans.
- For all second mortgage loans closing on and after 10/19/15 (until further notice), Documentary Stamps and Intangible Taxes on HFA of Pinellas County Second Mortgages are not exempt and will need to be collected at closing. Documentary Stamps and Intangible Taxes on HFA of Pinellas County First Mortgages are exempt and do not need to be collected at closing.
- For all second mortgage loans closing on and after 10/19/15 (until further notice), please do not charge for flood certificates.
- For all second mortgage loans closing on and after 10/19/15 (until further notice), please include title insurance.
- According to the CFPB, we are not permitted to utilize new TRID forms, so we will require a separate HUD-1 settlement statement at closing. You will continue to disclose the HFA’s second mortgage as you have been for many years.
- 9/1-program extended thru 6/1/16
- 7/22-updated income & acquisition (purchase) price limits
- 6/8 – New Income and Sales Price Limits effective for 1003’s dated on or after July 22, 2015
- 5/15-dpa is reduced to 7,500
- 5/4-rollout 2016
- 4/6-New income limits.
- 2/6 – program end date – 12/31/2015
- 10/3-Program end date 6/30/2015
- 6/25-updated income limits, effective 6/25
- 6/16 – 2014 program start date
4.375% – (eff 8/21) HA, VA, USDA-RD (RHS) .50% origination or discount may be charged Term: 30 Year Amortizing
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.