We DeKalb – Program
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under GUIDE & FORMS
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||DO NOT RESERVE EARLY: Underwriter must Certify the loan on line 15 days after Reservation!
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|AVAILABLE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FICO SCORE & CREDIT REQUIREMENT||
|FORMS AND DOCUMENTATION||
|THE MASTER SERVICER|
Current Rate/Offerings – Reservation/locks – AVAILABLE from 10:00am-8:00pm EDT excluding weekends & holidays
|Rate/Offerings||FICO||Lock Rate||DPA||Effective Date|
|Freddie Mac HFA Advantage (conventional)|
- Term: 30 Year Fixed Rate
- Assistance is automatically calculated on the Final Loan Amount (Grant)
- Various levels as per above chart.
- Lender up fronts. US Bank will reimburse at purchase
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines (5/22)
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
- Academy Mortgage Corporation
- Alterra Group, LLC (fka Venta Financial Group LLC)
- Ameris Bank
- Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, LLC
- Bay Equity LLC
- CBC National Bank
- Everett Financial, Inc. dba Supreme Lending
- Evolve Bank & Trust
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Guild Mortgage
- Heritage Bank of the South* – Now Renasant Bank as of 7/1/15
- Home Mortgage Corporation
- Homestar Financial Corporation
- Integrity First Financial Group, Inc.
- Loan Simple, Inc.
- loanDepot.com, LLC
- New American Funding (dba of Broker Solutions, Inc.)
- NFM, Inc.
- OneTrust Home Loans (dba of Broker Solutions, Inc.)
- On Q Financial
- Pacific Union Financial, LLC
- Shelter Mortgage Company ( c/o New Penn Financial)
- Southeast Mortgage of Georgia, Inc.
- The American Eagle Mortgage Co.
- Universal American Mortgage Company dba Eagle Home Mortgage
- US Mortgage Corporation
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
- WR Starkey Mortgage, LLP
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
Check the Blackboard for periodic program updates and notifications.
- 3/1 – Revised: loan rate/options and chart, Income Limits and Minimum Credit Score, Lender Compensation
- 3/1 – Removed any reference to USDA;RHS (RD)
- 3/2 – Added Freddie Mac HFA Advantage loans information and requirements
- 12/1- All loans, min FICO is 660
- 3/19 – 203(k) streamlined loans (with US Bank approval ) are added to the program. see guidelines.
- 3/18/15 – Income limits have increased – effective 3/18. Please see guidelines.
- 9/8 -Program Training
1. eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
2. eHP System Training*
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.