InvestAtlanta – HomeAtlanta 4.0 Programs
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under the Guidelines tab
| Offers several Programs
* Reminder – 1,500 Minimum borrower contribution
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
|Administrator Guidelines (10/17)
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
- Academy Mortgage
- Ameris Bank
- Angel Oak Funding
- ARK-LA-TEX Financial Services
- BankSouth Mortgage Company, LLC. (LoanSouth)
- Brand Mortgage
- CalCon Mutual Mortgage
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC
- Certainty Home Loans (WR Starkey Mortgage)
- Community & Southern Bank
- DHI Mortgage
- Diamond Residential
- FBC Mortgage
- First Citizens Bank and Trust
- First Community Mortgage
- LendUS, LLC dba The American Eagle Mortgage co.
- loandepot.com, LLC
- NFM, INC.
- Pacific Union Financial
- Prime Lending
- Silverton Mortgage
- Southeast Mortgage
- Stonegate Mortgage Corporation
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.