Kansas Housing Assistance Program – Sedgwick-Shawnee SF Program
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under the GUIDELINES Tab
|RESERVATIONS / LOCKS||
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||DO NOT RESERVE EARLY: Must Underwrite Certify by the 25th day
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|AVAILABLE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FICO SCORE & CREDIT REQUIREMENT||
Current Rate/Offerings – Reservation/locks – AVAILABLE from 9:00am-4:00pm Central (10-5 EDT excluding weekends & holidays)
|Rate/Offerings||FICO||Lock Rate||DPA||Effective Date|
|USDA-RD or VA||640||4.750%||w/2%||2/22|
|CONVENTIONAL – FREDDIE MAC|
- 30 Year, Fixed Rate, Amortized
- All Loans are Assisted Rate Loans
- The Assistance Grant is determined by above Options & First Mortgage Rate
- Assistance is based of the Final First Mortgage Loan Amount
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
|Administrator Guidelines (10/30 )
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
- American Southwest Mortgage Funding Corp.
- ARK-LA-TEX Financial Services, LLC DBA Benchmark Mortgage
- BMO Harris Bank
- BNC National Bank
- Broker Solutions Inc. dba New American Funding
- Busey Bank
- Catalyst Lending Inc
- Churchill Mortgage Corporation
- Commerce Bank
- Community Mortgage, LLC
- Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc.
- CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.
- Eagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Embrace Home Loans, Inc.
- Envoy Mortgage
- Everett Financial, Inc. , dba Supreme Lending
- Evolve Bank & Trust
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
- Fidelity Bank dba Fidelity Bank Mortgage
- First Federal Bank, FSB
- First Mortgage Solutions, LLC
- First National Bank of Syracuse
- First State Bank Mortgage of St Charles
- Flat Branch Mortgage, Inc.
- Gateway Mortgage Group LLC
- Guaranteed Rate, Inc.
- Guild Mortgage Company
- Home Bank & Trust Company
- HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
- HomeServices Lending, LLC.
- Inland Home Mortgage Company,LLC.
- InterLinc Mortgage Services
- Landmark National Bank
- LeaderOne Financial Corporation
- Legacy Bank
- MegaStar Financial
- Mid American Mortgage Inc. DBA Red Rock Mortgage
- Midwest Equity Mortgage, LLC
- North American Savings Bank FBS
- Open Mortgage, LLC
- Origin Bank
- Peoples Bank (Kansas)
- Peoples Home Equity
- People’s National Bank
- Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
- PrimeLending a Plains Capital Company
- PrimeSource Mortgage Inc.
- Pulaski Bank
- Regent Financial Group
- Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc
- Simmons First National Bank
- Stonegate Mortgage Corporation
- Union Home Mortgage
- US Bank Home Mortgage
- US Mortgage Corporation
- Verus Bank
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Western State Bank
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- 10/30- Revised income and purchase limits
- 10/23 – no longer a first time home buyer program
- 4/14 revised income limits
- 3/15- Added 1.50% Origination Fee. Revised Rate/Offerings Chart (Removed Freddie Mac 3% option, Removed FHA 2% option. Added FHA 5% option, Added Freddie Mac No Assistance, 4% and 5% options) . Removed reference to spouse in Eligible Borrowers. Updated Freddie Mac Credit Smart homebuyer education link. Revised household income calculation. Revised Reservation to Underwriter Certification Timeline to 25 days
- 12/8 – unincorporated areas in Jackson County join the program
- 9/1- Updated rate/offerings to exclude FHA FICO below 660 and manual UW
- 5/24 – City of Holton has joined the program.
- 3/28-updated Income limits
- 12/1- MANUFACTURED HOMES are eliminated
- 7/23 – HFA Advantage Program Starts
- 5/29-revised acquisition limits – effective 5/22
- 4/6/15- revised 2015 income limits, effective 3/6.
- 1/26/15- added City of Hoyt in Jackson County
- 9/2- added Wakarusa in Shawnee County
- 6/16- The Assistance for Government loans changes from 3% to 2%
- 6/9-Updated guidelines – servicer fee
- 5/6-revised purchase price limts
- 1/29-Program Starts
- 1/24- PROGRAM TRAINING
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact email@example.com
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.