2014 Home At Last (HAL) Access Program
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||DO NOT RESERVE EARLY: Must Underwrite Certify by 15th day – *15 day Lock – No Extensions*
|ELIGIBLE AREAS||State of Nevada
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|AVAILABLE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FICO SCORE & CREDIT REQUIREMENT||
|FORMS AND DOCUMENTATION||
|EXTENSIONS||Any loan not purchased within 70 days is ineligible for purchase unless the lender chooses a one-time only 30-day extension. The cost of the extension is $375. Please see the Administrator’s Guidelines for all additional terms and details. To request an extension, click here. Extensions are not granted to extend the 15 days from Reservation to UW Certification. If that is not met, the loan will be cancelled.|
|PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR eHOUSINGPLUS||eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
Need help, Click here
Reservation locks are available on business days between 7 am & 5 pm Pacific Time (10 am & 8 pm Eastern Daylight)
4.750% Effective 04/21
* Most current rate is available online after you login.
Lender upfronts the exact amount of DPA. US Bank will reimburse at purchase
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans:
- American Pacific Mortgage
- Academy Mortgage Corporation
- All Western Mortgage Network
- Axia Financial
- Bay Equity LLC
- Broker Solutions Inc DBA New American Funding
- CMG Mortgage
- Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc
- City First Mortgage Services
- DHI Mortgage
- Evergreen Home Loans
- Greater Nevada Mortgage Services
- Guild Mortgage
- International City Mortgage
- Land Home Financial Services, Inc.
- LoanDepot dba iMortgage
- Mason-McDuffie Mortgage Corporation
- Movement Mortgage, LLC
- Nationstar Mortgage (Home Community Mortgage LLC)
- OCMBC, Inc
- One Nevada Credit Union
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
- Pinnacle Capital Mortgage Corporation DBA Alpine Mortgage Planning
- Prospect Mortgage
- Pulte Mortgage
- Republic Mortgage Home Loans, LLC
- RMS & Associates (Residential Mortgage Services)
- Security National Mortgage
- South Pacific Financial Corporation
- Southern Fidelity Mortgage
- Stearns Lending, Inc
- Summit Funding Inc.
- The Federal Savings Bank
- Universal American Mortgage Corp (UAMC)
- US Bank Home Mortgage
- Venta Financial Group DPA Alterra Home Loans
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- 1/2 – New Income and Acquisition Limits
- 1/1/2014 – New Program Starts.
- 1/1/2014 – Must be approved for the 2014 Home at Last Access program. Contact Nevada Rural Housing Authority if you do not see your company listed under participating lenders.
Loan Processing, Delivery and Purchase Timetable:
Once a loan is reserved in the eHousingPlus system and is provided the Servicer’s Loan number, the loan must be
(1) underwriter certified within 15 days of loan reservation
(2) closed and delivered to the Servicer within 45 days of loan reservation and
(3) purchased within 70 days of loan reservation.
eHP Lender Program Training- Required for everyone participating in the program and is offered 24/7. Click here to attend
eHP System Training*- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next. To register for eHP System training, Click here. Please make sure you sign up for system training; do not wait until the last minute and put your loan closing at risk.
Should you have any questions on either training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or mailto:services@eHousingPlus.com;%email@example.com
To read more about eHP Program Training, click here.
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.