Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours.
eHousingPlus will be closed on Thursday & Friday.
Please see below for available Reservation/Lock days. Other system options (underwrite, changes, forms) are available as usual.
- Closed Thursday – Reservation/ Locks will be closed
- Open Friday – Reservation/ Locks will be open
- Closed Monday – Reservation/ Locks will be closed due to the changes needed in order to implement the Tuesday, Dec 1 mandates by US Bank (manufactured housing, manual underwriting, FICO).
Note-Program details are available in the Administrator’s Guidelines, click on the Guide & Forms Tab
Nevada Rural Home at Last Programs
Note-Program details are available in the Administrator’s Guidelines
|LOAN TIMELINE REQUIREMENTS||DO NOT RESERVE EARLY
|ELIGIBLE AREAS||State of Nevada
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|AVAILABLE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE NEW!||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FICO SCORE & CREDIT REQUIREMENT||
|FORMS AND DOCUMENTATION||
Reservation/locks – AVAILABLE from 7:00am-5:00pm Pacific (10-8 EDT) Market Business days, excluding weekends & holidays
Current Rates/Offerings – Please make sure you make the correct selection when reserving
|Rate/Offerings||DPA||Lock Rate||Effective Date||Origination / Discount Pts||SRP Paid at loan Purchase|
|Government loans (FHA,VA,USDA)||w/2%||4.125%||11/24||0||2.25% (1.75% VA)|
|w/3%||4.375%||10/29||0||2.25% (1.75% VA)|
|FHA & VA loans ONLY||w/4%||4.625%||11/13||0||2.25% (1.75% VA)|
|w/5%||5.000%||10/19||0||2.25% (1.75% VA)|
|HFA Preferred loans||n/a||4.25%||11/06||0||2.25%|
- 30 Year, Fixed Rate, Amortized
- *Most current rate is available online after you login.
- Various levels of assistance, driven by rate & loan types
- Non-repayable Grant
- System will automatically calculate based on the final loan amount (Note)
- Lender up-fronts the exact amount of DPA. US Bank will reimburse at purchase
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
|Administrator Guidelines (10/20)
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans:
- Academy Mortgage Corporation
- All Western Mortgage Network
- American Financial Network
- American Pacific Mortgage
- Axia Financial, LLC dba Axia Home Loans
- Banc of California
- Bank of England
- Bay Equity LLC
- Broker Solutions Inc DBA New American Funding
- CalCon Mutual Mortgage LLC dba OneTrust Home Loans
- Caliber Home Loans
- Castle & Cook Mortgage
- Catalyst Lending, Inc.
- CMG Mortgage
- Cobalt Mortgage
- Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc
- City First Mortgage Services
- Crosscountry Mortgage
- DHI Mortgage
- Dignified Home Loans
- Evergreen Home Loans
- Everett Financial dba Supreme Lending
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- First Option Mortgage, LLC
- First California Mortgage Company
- Franklin American Mortgage Company
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Greater Nevada Mortgage Services
- Guild Mortgage
- Home Community Mortgage
- International City Mortgage
- Land Home Financial Services, Inc.
- Lenox Financial Mortgage Corporation, dba Weslend Financial.
- LeaderOne Financial Corp.
- LoanDepot dba iMortgage
- Mann Mortgage
- Mason-McDuffie Mortgage Corporation
- Movement Mortgage, LLC
- OCMBC, Inc
- One Nevada Credit Union
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
- Peoples Home Equity, Inc.
- Peoples Mortgage Company
- Pinnacle Capital Mortgage Corporation DBA Alpine Mortgage Planning
- Prospect Mortgage
- Pulte Mortgage
- Republic Mortgage Home Loans, LLC
- Residential Bancorp
- RMS & Associates (Residential Mortgage Services)
- Security National Mortgage
- Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company
- South Pacific Financial Corporation
- Southern Fidelity Mortgage
- Stearns Lending
- Stonegate Mortgage
- Summit Funding Inc.
- The Federal Savings Bank
- Universal American Mortgage Corp (UAMC)
- US Bank Home Mortgage
- VanDyk Mortgage
- Venta Financial Group DPA Alterra Home Loans
- W J Bradley Mortgage Capital LLC
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- 9/8- the Program will now offer 8 Rates/Offerings, the 1% origination/discount fee has been eliminated
- 9/3-Progam name updated to Home at Last
- 6/29- The conventional product, HFA Preferred will be available for new reservations effective 7/1
- 6/9-Updated guidelines – servicer fee
- No refinance loans (except loans currently being serviced by US Bank)
- 1/2 – New Income and Acquisition Limits
- 1/1/2014 – New Program Starts.
- 1/1/2014 – Must be approved for the 2014 Home at Last Access program. Contact Nevada Rural Housing Authority if you do not see your company listed under participating lenders.
1. eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
2. eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more about eHP Program Training, click here. * System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.