2014 Home At Last (HAL) Access Program
for details on all summary items, please see the Administrator’s Guidelines-Guide & Forms Tab
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||DO NOT RESERVE EARLY
|ELIGIBLE AREAS||State of Nevada
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|AVAILABLE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FICO SCORE & CREDIT REQUIREMENT||
|FORMS AND DOCUMENTATION||
Reservation locks are available on business days between 7 am & 5 pm Pacific Time (10 am & 8 pm Eastern Daylight)
- 4.375% Effective 1/22
* Most current rate is available online after you login.
Lender upfronts the exact amount of DPA. US Bank will reimburse at purchase
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans:
- Academy Mortgage Corporation
- All Western Mortgage Network
- American Financial Network
- American Pacific Mortgage
- Axia Financial, LLC dba Axia Home Loans
- Bank of England
- Bay Equity LLC
- Broker Solutions Inc DBA New American Funding
- CalCon Mutual Mortgage LLC dba OneTrust Home Loans
- Caliber Home Loans
- Castle & Cook Mortgage
- Catalyst Lending, Inc.
- CMG Mortgage
- Cobalt Mortgage
- Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc
- City First Mortgage Services
- DHI Mortgage
- Evergreen Home Loans
- First Option Mortgage, LLC
- First California Mortgage Company
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Greater Nevada Mortgage Services
- Guild Mortgage
- International City Mortgage
- Land Home Financial Services, Inc.
- Lenox Financial Mortgage Corporation, dba Weslend Financial.
- LeaderOne Financial Corp.
- LoanDepot dba iMortgage
- Mann Mortgage
- Mason-McDuffie Mortgage Corporation
- Movement Mortgage, LLC
- Nationstar Mortgage (Home Community Mortgage LLC)
- OCMBC, Inc
- One Nevada Credit Union
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
- Peoples Home Equity, Inc.
- Pinnacle Capital Mortgage Corporation DBA Alpine Mortgage Planning
- Prospect Mortgage
- Pulte Mortgage
- Republic Mortgage Home Loans, LLC
- Residential Bancorp
- RMS & Associates (Residential Mortgage Services)
- Security National Mortgage
- South Pacific Financial Corporation
- Southern Fidelity Mortgage
- Stearns Lending
- Summit Funding Inc.
- The Federal Savings Bank
- Universal American Mortgage Corp (UAMC)
- US Bank Home Mortgage
- VanDyk Mortgage
- Venta Financial Group DPA Alterra Home Loans
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- 6/9-Updated guidelines – servicer fee
- 1/2 – New Income and Acquisition Limits
- 1/1/2014 – New Program Starts.
- 1/1/2014 – Must be approved for the 2014 Home at Last Access program. Contact Nevada Rural Housing Authority if you do not see your company listed under participating lenders.
1. eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
2. eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more about eHP Program Training, click here. * System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.