Turnkey Mortgage Origination Program
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FORMS AND DOCUMENTATION||
|THE MASTER SERVICER|
- 4.375% Effective 4/13
- 30 Year, Fixed Rate, Amortized
- 3.50 % Down Payment Assistance
- based on the final loan amount
- funds requested prior to closing
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
The following is a list of Approved Lenders
- AmeriFirst Financial Corporation
- Associated Mortgage Corporation
- Bank of Commerce
- BOKF, N.A. d/b/a Bank of Oklahoma Mortgage
- Bay Equity, LLC.
- Citywide Mortgage/CWM Partners dba Citywide Mortgage
- DHI Mortgage
- Fairway Independent Mortgage
- First American Mortgage
- First Mortgage Company
- First Commercial Bank
- Gateway Mortgage Group
- Georgetown Mortgage
- Great Plains National Bank
- Leader Mortgage Corporation
- MidFirst Bank
- Prime Lending
- Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
- PrimeSource Mortgage Inc.
- Prosperity Bank
- Spirit Bank
- Stonegate Mortgage
- SWBC Mortgage Corporation
- WR Starkey Mortgage
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- 10/1 Acquisition limits increase & Household income is defined as credit qualifying income – see guidelines for details
- 6/9-Updated guidelines – servicer fee
- 4/15 – Income limits change to 85,960
- 10/15 – Guidelines updated
- 7/1/2013 – Mortgagee Letter 2013-14 NEW!
Program Reservations/Locks are open from 8am to 6pm, Business days.
- 5/13- In anticipation of the upcoming Memorial Day Holiday and month-end closings, we wanted to make you aware of important deadlines for ordering DPA Funds for the Oklahoma County HFA Turnkey Mortgage Loan Program during this period. DPA Wire Requests will not be processed OR wired for closing on Monday, May 27th due to the Memorial Day Holiday. If you have a closing scheduled for 5/28 or 5/29 it is critical that funds are requested in a timely manner. Urgent requests for funds and same day requests cannot be accommodated. Please plan accordingly.
- 3/11 – Rate Increases from 3.75% to 3.875%.2/1
Programs short link is http://ehousingpl.us/ochfa
1 – Updated DPA Funds Request Form and Guidelines
1/14 – Program Start date.
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.