Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs – Programs 79 & MCC
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under GUIDE & FORMS
- Guide & Forms
- Participating Lenders
- Program FAQs
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||Loan Processing, Delivery and Purchase Timetable. Once a loan is reserved in the eHousingPlus system, the loan must be:
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FICO & DTI REQUIREMENT||
|THE MASTER SERVICER|
Program 79 Reservation/locks – Available on Business days 9:00am – 7:00pm (10 am – 8 pm EDT) excluding holidays
Current Rate/Offerings View the Rate Notice
|Offering||Min FICO||Rate||DPA Provided||Origination Points||SRP|
|BOND Loans (without an MCC)||620||4.125%||4%||0%||2.75%|
|COMBO* Loan (with an MCC)||4.125%||4%|
|CONVENTIONAL LOANS – FNMA HFA Preferred (with or without MCC)|
|MCC||Current MCC rate is 40%|
- DPA is in the form of a second lien, 30-year term, and due on sale/transfer.
- * The COMBO loan is when the MCC is added to the TMP 79 loan.
- Steps to add the MCC Combo Click to view
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
|Administrator Guidelines (12/1) (loans with Idaho as servicer)|
Program Documents are the same for both the TMP79 & MCC Programs – Note: Program forms are accessed after the loan is reserved/certified in our system. The program forms are auto-generated based on the loan data information provided at reservation, updated and certified.
(Blank form in case needed to disclose prior reserving the loan)
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in the specified Program(s):
Program 79 (with Idaho as Servicer)
||Academy Mortgage Corporation
Affiliated MortgageAlterra Group, LLC (FKA Venta)
Amarillo National Bank
AmCap Mortgage, Ltd.
AMEC (American Mortgage & Equity Consultants, Inc.)
American Financial Network, Inc.
American Southwest Mortgage Corp
Americas Choice Home Loans
AmeriPro Funding, Inc.
Annie-Mac Home Mortgage
ARK-LA-TEX Financial Services, LLC – dba Benchmark Mtg
Aspire Financial, Inc.
Bank of America
Bank of Oklahoma dba Bank of TexasBarton Creek Lending Group, LLC
Bay Equity LLC
Bridgeview Mortgage LLC
Broker Solutions Inc., dba New American Funding
CalAtlantic Mortgage, Inc.
CalCon Mutual Mortgage, LLC
Caliber Home Loans, Inc
Capstar Lending, LLC
Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC.
Cendera Funding, Inc.
City Bank Mortgage
Citywide Home Loans
CLM Mortgage, LLC
CMG Mortgage, INC DBA CMG Financial
Colonial National Mortgage , a Div.of Colonial Savings, F.A.
Columbus Capital Lender
Commonwealth Mortgage of Texas, LP.
Compass Mortgage, Inc.
Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc.
Counselors Mortgage Corp
Crestmark Mortgage Company, Ltd.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.
DHI Mortgage Co., Ltd.
Elite Financing Group, LLC.
Envoy Mortgage, Ltd
Everett Financial, Inc., dba Supreme Lending
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
First American Mortgage
First California Mortgage DBA FirstCal
First Choice Loan Services, Inc.
First Community Bank
First Continental Mortgage, LTD.
First National Bank of Trenton
FNBT dba First Community Mortgage
Gardner Financial Services dba Legacy Mutual Mortgage
Gateway Mortgage Group, LLC
Geneva Financial, LLC
Georgetown Mortgage, LLCGold Standard Mortgage
Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group
Great Plains National Bank
Guild Mortgage Company
Hamilton Group Funding, Inc
Highlands Residential Mortgage
HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc (prev REMN)Hometown Lender, LLC
Hometrust Mortgage Company
Homewood Mortgage, LLC
Houstonian Mortgage Group, Inc.
IberiaBank Mortgage Company
IHS Mortgage, LLC
Infinity Mortgage Holdings, LLC
Integrity First Financial Group, Inc.
InterLinc Mortgage Services, LLC
International City Mortgage, Inc.
JP Morgan Chase
K. Hovnanian American Mortgage, LLC.
LeaderOne Financial Corp.
Liberty Bank and Trust Co.
Liberty Mortgage (Wendeburg Interests)
Loan Simple Inc.
LoanDepot LLC dba iMortgage
LoanStar Home Loans, LLC dba LoanStar Home Lending
Mann Mortgage, LLC
MI Financial Corporation
Mid America Mortgage, Inc.
Mission Mortgage of Texas, Inc.
MLD Mortgage, Inc. DBA The Money Store
Mortgage Financial Services, LLC.
Mortgage Pros, Inc
Mortgage Services, Inc.
Mountain West Financial, Inc.
Nations Reliable Lending
Nationstar Mortgage, LLC
Network Funding, L.P.
New Penn Financial, LLC
Northstar Bank of Texas
Oak Mortgage Group
On Q Financial, Inc.
Open Mortgage, LLC
Pacific Union Financial, LLC.
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
Patriot Bank Mortgage, Inc.
Precious Realty & Mortgage, LLC
Premier Nationwide Lending (NTFN, Inc.)
Primary Residential Mortgage
PrimeWest Mortgage Corp.Princess Palace, LLC dba Impact MortgagePrincess Palace, LLC dba Impact Mortgage
Pulte Mortgage LLC
Republic State Mortgage Company
Residential BancorpSecure Financial Services, Inc. dba Secure Mortgage Company
Security American Mortgage
Security National Mortgage Company
SFMC, LP dba Service First Mortgage Co
Southwest Funding, LP
Standard Pacific Mortgage, Inc.
Success Mortgage Partners, Inc. (SMP Mortgage, Inc.)
SWBC Mortgage Corporation
Texas Bank Financial dba Texas Bank Mortgage Co.
The Home Lending Group
The Lending Partners, LLC
Top One Mortgage LLC
Town Square Mortgage & Investments, Inc. dba Town Square Financial
Tri-State Mortgage Company
TXL Mortgage Corporation
Universal American Mortgage Company
Veterans United Home Loans
Victorian Finance, LLC
Wallick & Volk
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Weststar Mortgage Corporation
Willow Bend Mortgage
WR Starkey Mortgage, LLP
- 9/29- effective 10/1. Loans reserved as of 10/1 will have Idaho as the Master Servicer. For loans reserved thru 9/30, the Master Servicer is US Bank.
- 9/29- effective 9/30, the Streamline Refinance Program will temporarily be suspended. read more
- 5/1- revised MCC fees, see guidelines. click to view
- 4/22-revised income & acquisition limits
- 12/7-Program is restructured. New 4% DPA on Government Loans will replace the existing 5% DPA on Gov loans. The programs with up to $8,000 in DPA & the Exception loans end as of 12/4. Conventional remai with 5% DPA
- 12/1-12/1- MANUFACTURED HOMES are eliminated (eff 12/1 reservations)
- 10/6- FALL (FEE) FEST read more
- 7/10 – Income includes the gross income of all mortgagors both living on the property and liable on the Deed of Trust. All forms of income should be considered, including Annual Wages, Commissions, Bonuses, Self-Employment (Plus Depreciation), Dividends, Interest, Annuities, Pensions, Child Support, Alimony and Public Assistance. The income of a Non-Purchasing (Non-Borrowing) Spouse should also be included.
6/1-June Homeownership month.
- 5/28-IRS security breach. Read more
- 5/19-Refi Program Training
- 3/16- New Income Limits. Read more
- 3/4-the TDHCA DPA PLUS Program will accommodate the Assistance up to $8,000 – previously it was a flat $8,000
- 1/6/2015 – TDHCA is pleased to kick off the New Year and 2015 with the announcement of an additional down payment assistance option. Effective Tuesday January 6th, mortgage loans originated under the TMP-79 program will provide the borrower with a 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loan and assistance, at the option of the homebuyer, in an amount equal to5% of the mortgage loan or $8,000. The $8,000 down payment assistance option (DPA Plus) is being made available for those borrowers purchasing lower priced homes that need additional financial assistance in order to make homeownership a reality. The interest rate associated with the $8,000 assistance option will be provided on the Commitment Lot Notices and will carry a slightly higher interest rate in order to cover the associated costs of providing it. In addition, TDHCA has increased program funding by 1 BILLION. read more
Click here to request an extension. ** Request MUST be submitted before the 60th day. This request is only for loans that closed and have been received both by eHousingPlus and US Bank. For more details, please reference the guidelines.
Does the first time homebuyer requirement apply to homes owned within the United States only or for foreign owned homes too?
If you have any questions, please refer to the Compliance Contact Directory.
as of 10/1 reservations – Origination fee’s only apply to certain rate options as stated in the Commitment Lot Notice. Normal customary lender fees which also include the following fees: $225 Program Compliance Fee; $150 Servicer Review Fee; and $59 Tax Service Fee. The Tax Service Fee cannot be collected from the homebuyers own funds. Other closing costs, including appraisal fee, credit report fee, FHA, VA or RHS insurance premium or private mortgage guaranty insurance premium, survey fee, title insurance premium, and other closing costs, but only to the extent that such charges do not exceed the reasonable and customary amounts charged by the Mortgage Lender for mortgage loans not funded from the proceeds of tax exempt bonds and only if and to the extent permitted by FHA/VA/RHS/Fannie Mae.
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training (TMP 79 and/or MCC)
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.