Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations/locks – Many programs have specific reservation/lock times. Please check your program’s Summary page.
- FYI US timezones
- Continuous Program & System Training – Ongoing Program Trainings occur online via eHP University, FLEX or Brainshark online classes. Information can be found on the Programs Web Page (Click on Available Programs, locate your program, click TRAINING). After completion of Program Training, information is provided for you to request system access and system training. Program Training is required. System is recommended but not a requirement. If you are new to our system, you MUST attend. Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Tax Returns – Check your program to see if IRS Tax Transcripts are required or requirement. Programs have different requirements. Some programs require the pats 3 years IRS Tax Transcripts for only the borrower(s), others for borrower(s) and spouses.
- A first-time homebuyer is a person who has not owned and occupied a home in the period of three years preceding the acquisition of the property being purchased.
- mobile homes – if the mobile home is mobile/not affixed to the ground, if land is not owned, the individual is considered a first-time buyer.
- Programs have specific income limits usually defined by County, MSA or Cities. Each Program define who’s income counts towards the limit, sometimes it’s everyone in the household, with income, over the age of 18. Some Programs only count the income of the borrowers. These Income limits are defined in each program and will determine eligibility.
- Programs may have different limits between the First Mortgage and the DPA used.
- Every Program has specific Acquisition Cost (home purchase price) limits. Usually, areas are defined like the income limits. New and Exisitng Properties may have different limits.
- Programs may offer Higher limits (income and acquisition) for properties being purchased in Federally Designated Targeted Areas. These are defined in each program by census tracts as Target or Set aside areas.
- If the property being purchased is in a Targeted area, as defined in the Program, the first-time homebuyer rule is waived.
- Targeted areas are defined in the Program Guidelines posted online for each program.
For additional details please see the Administrator Guidelines.
How do I get a User name and Password? After you successfully complete the Program’s Lender Training, an email is sent to you with ‘what happens next’. If you did not receive or cannot locate, please contact Jennifer@ehousing.cc Each Program has different requirements.
I lost my password or user ID, what do I do? From the login portal, click on RESET PASSWORD. An email is sent to address on file. if you do not receive a reset email, please check your spam folder. Contact our office eHP.firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I find the Loan Confirmation Report if I need one? The system is available for you to view your loan at any time, and it is not necessary to print a confirmation unless you need one. Currently there are two Loan Confirmation Reports available. If you are editing the loan, click on Confirmation Report on the top band. The second one is available under FORMS.
What about the Underwriter Certification Report? The UW Certification report can be accessed from within the UW Certification final screen, after the underwriter has certified the loan. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a button that says PRINT UW CERTIFICATION. This is only visible after you have executed the certification. It is also available under FORMS.
What is Online Training? Program on-line training is self-paced and is NOT instructor led. So there is no call-in number or specific time to call into the training. Available 24/7, check your programs page and click on the training tab.
Who may attend Online Training? As long as your institution is a participating lender in the program for which you are requesting training, you may attend.
How does this work? Locate your program at www.ehousingplus.com, click on the training tab. Once training is completed, you are given direction as to what happens next.
How long is training? That depends on you, usually an hour. This is a self-paced training course.
How do you know I attended? The on-line module allows us to track your progress. And when you complete the course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion.
What happens after training? On Wednesday afternoon you will receive an email from email@example.com with instructions on how to apply for user access to the eHousingPlus web based system.
- Housing Agencies provide Down Payment Assistance in the form of grants, zero or low interest loans, or assisted rates. Please refer to the Program Guidelines for eligibility and terms for each DPA.
- Most Additional subsidies (other third party GAP financing) may be used as long as they are in third position. Please check with master servicer. (SHIP Funds, City Grants or Loans, State or Federal Grants, and others may be used in the transaction as additional financing)
- Program loans are exempt from Documentary stamp tax and intangible tax; they may not be charged to buyer or seller. Deeds are not exempt – Check your program for details. See Florida Statutes 199.183, 420.513(1).
- Loan Time line requirements are held strictly and loans that do not meet the time lines are automatically canceled. Please check your program’s guidelines and Summary page.
- Cancelled loans May be reinstated, depending on your program with specific requirements. In most programs, the loan will be reinstated at the higher of the reserved rate or current rate.
- Users have specific access rights based on their program roles. If you need further information about this process, you can contact one of our admin staff and we will direct you to the appropriate party. Please visit our contacts page.