REINSTATE CANCELLED LOAN – Click here Please read the conditions before you proceed.
If your loan was cancelled due to not meeting the programs timeline (was not underwrite certified)
- once reinstated, the loan MUST be underwrite certified, otherwise it will be cancelled.
- loan can be reinstated at the higher of your reserved rate or the current program rate.
- Click here to see the current rate . Select your program and click on the RATE/OFFERINGS Tab.
MOVE LOAN WITHIN SAME PROGRAM – click here Please read the conditions before you proceed
- Moving the loan can take up to several hours depending on when the loan was reserved and which program was used.
- We cannot move loans across programs. This link is to MOVE the loan between the RATE/OFFERINGS of the same program.
- Due to the restrictions on some programs, we may not be able to move your loan and a re-reserve will be communicated to you.
- Some loans may need to be verified by the Issuers working group prior to eHP moving.
If you do need to move your loan across programs. You will need to cancel the existing reservation and let us know so we can allow for a new reservation for the same borrower. Click here