Southern California Home Financing Authority – First Home Mortgage Program
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under the GUIDELINES tab
|PROGRAM FUNDS||Revolving Funds|
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||DO NOT RESERVE EARLY:
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|AVAILABLE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA NEW||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS NEW||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FICO SCORE & CREDIT REQUIREMENT||
|FORMS AND DOCUMENTATION||
|THE MASTER SERVICER||
Reservation/locks – AVAILABLE from 7am-5pm Pacific Time (10-8 EDT excluding weekends & holidays)
|Rate/Offerings||FICO||Lock Rate||DPA||Effective Date|
|USDA-RD or VA||640||5.625%||w/4%||5/29|
|Freddie Mac HFA Advantage||640||5.875%||w/4%||6/19|
- Term: 30 Year Fixed Rate
- Assistance is automatically calculated on the Final Loan Amount (Grant)
- funds are requested prior to closing and are up-fronted by SCHFA
- Various levels as per above chart.
- manufactured homes not allowed
- manual UW not allowed
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
- Academy Mortgage Corporation
- American Financial Network Inc.
- American Pacific Mortgage Corporation
- Axia Financial, LLC
- Bay Valley Mortgage dba Pacific Bay Lending
- Broadview Mortgage Corp.
- Broker Solutions Inc, DBA New American Funding
- Cherry Creek Mortgage Co., Inc.
- Citywide Home Loans
- Columbus Capital Lending, LLC
- Data Mortgage Inc dba Essex Mortgage
- Eagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Eagle Home Mortgage of California
- Evergreen Moneysource Mortgage Company, dba Evergreen Home Loans
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Finance of America Mortgage, LLC FKA (Pinnacle Capital Mortgage Corporation)
- Golden Empire Mortgage dba Blue Vista Mortgage
- Guild Mortgage
- HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc
- JMJ Financial Group
- loanDepot.com, LLC
- Metropolitan Home Mortgage, Inc.
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc.
- Performance Financial, Inc. dba Pacific Funding Mortgage Divison
- Platinum Home Mortgage Corporation
- Point Mortgage Corporation
- Primary Residential Mortgage
- PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
- Private Mortgage Advisors (PMA)
- Security National Mortgage Company
- South Pacific Financial Corporation
- Stearns Lending, LLC
- Summit Funding, Inc.
- ubermortgage, Inc.
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
Even though your company is approved, you may not be. Please confirm at SCFHA, click here. (scroll to bottom of page)
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.