City and County of Denver – Denver ’13 Metro Mortgage Assistance Plus Program
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under GUIDE & FORMS
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||DO NOT RESERVE EARLY: Must complete Underwriter Certification by 15th day
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FORMS AND DOCUMENTATION||
|THE MASTER SERVICER|
Current Rate/Offerings – Reservation/locks – AVAILABLE from 8:00am-6:00pm Mountain (10-8 EDT excluding weekends & holidays)
|Rate/Offerings||DPA||Lock Rate||Effective Date|
|Freddie Mac HFA Advantage||w/4%||5.00%||3/22|
- 30 Year, Fixed Rate, Amortized
- DPA Assistance is automatically calculated on the Final Loan Amount (Grant)
- manufactured homes not allowed
- manual UW not allowed
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines (9/13)
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
The following is a list of Approved Lenders
- Academy Mortgage
- Air Academy Federal Credit Union
- All Western Mortgage
- AMCAP Mortgage, Ltd.
- American Financing Corporation
- American Pacific Mortgage Corporation
- Amerifirst Financial, Inc.
- America’s Mortgage
- AmeriPro Funding, Inc.
- Axia Financial LLC
- Bay equity, LLC
- Broker Solutions Inc, DBA New American Funding
- Caliber Home Loans, Inc.
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage LLC
- Catalyst Lending, Inc.
- Cherry Creek Mortgage
- Citywide Home Loans
- CMG Mortgage, Inc. dba CMG Financial
- Commerce Mortgage
- Cornerstone Home Lending
- Corridor Mortgage Group
- DAS Acquisition Company, LLC.
- Diamond Residential Mortgage Corporation
- DHA Financial, Inc.
- DHI Mortgage
- Ent Federal Credit Union
- Envoy Mortgage
- Everett Financial, Inc. DBA Supreme Lending
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp.
- Finance of America Mortgage
- Financial Funding Solutions, Inc., dba 1st Mortgages
- First California Mortgage
- First Centennial Mortgage Corporation
- First Choice Loan Services, Inc.
- First National Bank of Omaha
- Franklin American Mortgage Company
- Gateway Mortgage Group, LLC
- Georgetown Mortgage
- Goldwater Bank N.A.
- Guaranteed Rate
- Guild Mortgage
- Hallmark Home Mortgage
- Ideal Home Loans LLC
- LeaderOne Financial Corporation
- LoanDepot.com, LLC dba iMortgage
- Loan Simple, Inc.
- LoanStar Home Lending
- Marketplace Home Mortgage, LLC
- MegaStar Financial
- Moria Development, Inc., dba Peoples Mortgage
- Mortgage Solutions of Colorado, LLC
- Nations Reliable Lending, LLC
- NorthStar Bank of Texas
- NOVA Financial & Investment Corp.
- On Q Financial
- Peoples National Bank
- Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc
- Real Estate Mortgage Network (REMN) – HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
- Republic Mortgage Home Loans
- Right Start Mortgage, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Mortgage Specialists, Inc.
- Security National Mortgage Company
- Stearns Lending LLC
- Summit Funding, Inc.
- Summit Mortgage Corporation
- Synergy One Lending Inc.
- The Mortgage Company
- Universal American Mortgage Company, LLC
- Universal Lending Corporation
- Vectra Bank Colorado
- V.I.P. Mortgage
- Weststar Mortgage Corporation
- WR Starkey Mortgage
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- 5/24 – income limits revised
- 12/1- MANUFACTURED HOMES are eliminated
12/1- FHA – no manual underwriting
- 10/1- Freddie Mac HFA Advantage
- 9/10 – New Income Limits effective 9/15
- 6/19- added the unincorporated areas of Arapahoe County to the list of eligible lending areas in the Denver MMA Plus program
- 6/9 – Update guidelines – servicer fee
- 10/15 – guidelines updated
- See guidelines revisions page – It is the lender’s responsibility to verify that the property is within the eligible lending area. Please note that a mailing address is not always an accurate indication of where a property is located. Below a list of websites with address lookup functions and/or city maps to assist in locating the exact location of property in each city and county (if available).
- Participating Cities (within incorporated city limits only): see guidelines for links
- 7/1/2013 – Mortgagee Letter 2013-14
- 3/20/2013 Program Start Date
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.