City and County of Denver – Denver ’13 Metro Mortgage Assistance Plus Program
Note – for details, see the Administrator’s Guidelines under GUIDELINES
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||Please DO NOT Reserve early. Should be qualified prior to reservation.
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FORMS AND DOCUMENTATION||
|THE MASTER SERVICER|
Current Rate/Offerings – Reservation/locks – AVAILABLE from 8:00am-6:00pm Mountain (10-8 EDT excluding weekends & holidays)
|Rate/Offerings||DPA||Lock Rate||Effective Date|
|Freddie Mac HFA Advantage||w/4%||5.750%||6/1|
- 30 Year, Fixed Rate, Amortized
- DPA Assistance is automatically calculated on the Final Loan Amount (Grant)
- manufactured homes not allowed
- manual UW not allowed
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
The following is a list of Approved Lenders
- Academy Mortgage
- Air Academy Federal Credit Union
- All Western Mortgage
- AmCap Mortgage, Ltd.
- American Financing Corporation
- American Pacific Mortgage Corporation
- America’s Mortgage
- Amerifirst Financial, Inc.
- AmeriPro Funding, Inc.
- Axia Financial LLC
- Bay equity, LLC
- Broker Solutions Inc, DBA New American Funding
- Caliber Home Loans, Inc.
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage LLC
- Catalyst Lending, Inc.
- Certainty Home Loans (WR Starkey Mortgage)
- Cherry Creek Mortgage
- Citywide Home Loans
- CMG Mortgage, Inc. dba CMG Financial
- Commerce Mortgage
- Cornerstone Home Lending Inc.
- Corridor Mortgage Group
- DAS Acquisition Company, LLC.
- DHA Financial, Inc.
- DHI Mortgage
- Diamond Residential Mortgage Corporation
- Eagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Eagle Home Mortgage of California
- Ent Federal Credit Union
- Envoy Mortgage
- Everett Financial, Inc. DBA Supreme Lending
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp.
- Finance of America Mortgage
- Financial Funding Solutions, Inc., dba 1st Mortgages
- First Centennial Mortgage Corporation
- First Choice Loan Services, Inc.
- First National Bank of Omaha
- First Option Mortgage, LLC dba First Option Lending
- Franklin American Mortgage Company
- Gateway Mortgage Group, LLC
- Georgetown Mortgage
- Goldwater Bank N.A.
- Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC
- Guaranteed Rate, Inc.
- Guild Mortgage
- Hallmark Home Loans, Inc (Hallmark Home Mortgage LLC)
- HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. formally Real Estate Mortgage Network (REMN) name changed 2-3-14
- Ideal Home Loans LLC
- Independent Bank FKA NorthStar Bank of Texas
- Land Home Financial Services, Inc.
- LeaderOne Financial Corporation
- Loan Simple, Inc.
- loanDepot.com, LLC
- LoanStar Home Lending
- Marketplace Home Mortgage, LLC
- MegaStar Financial
- Mortgage Solutions of Colorado, LLC
- Nations Reliable Lending, LLC
- NBH Bank
- New Penn Financial, LLC
- NOVA Financial & Investment Corp.
- On Q Financial
- Pacific Residential Mortgage, LLC
- Pacific Union Financial, LLC dba Loanit
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc.
- Partners United Financial, LLC.
- Peoples Mortgage Company
- Peoples National Bank
- Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc
- Princeton Mortgage Corporation
- Republic Mortgage Home Loans, LLC
- Right Start Mortgage, Inc.
- Security National Mortgage Company
- Stearns Lending LLC
- Summit Funding, Inc.
- Summit Mortgage Corporation
- Synergy One Lending Inc.
- The Mortgage Company
- Thompson Kane & Company LLC
- Universal Lending Corporation
- Vectra Bank Colorado
- V.I.P. Mortgage
- Weststar Mortgage Corporation
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact email@example.com
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.