HFA of Palm Beach – Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) Program
Note-Program details are available in the Administrator’s Guidelines
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||
- 50% Mortgage Credit; Maximum $2000/yr
- Term: 15 or 30 Year Amortizing
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines
|Pre-Closing (Notices to Buyers & Recapture Brochure) Form|
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
- American Financial Network
- Cornerstone Home Lending Inc.
- Eagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Equity Prime Mortgage/ Equity Loans LLC.
- Everett Financial, Inc. dba Supreme Lending
- Gold Star Mortgage
- Hamilton Group Funding, Inc.
- HG Mortgage
- IberiaBank Mortgage
- K. Hovnanian American Mortgage, LLC.
- LendSmart Mortgage (Ideal Lending Solutions)
- loandepot.com, LLC
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
- The Mortgage Firm, Inc
- Van Dyk Mortgage
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact email@example.com
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.