HFA of Palm Beach – Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) Program
Note-Program details are available in the Administrator’s Guidelines
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|AVAILABLE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|INCOME LIMIT CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FICO SCORE REQUIREMENT||
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||
- 50% Mortgage Credit; Maximum $2000/yr
- Term: 15 or 30 Year Amortizing
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
| Administrator Guidelines – (updating)
|Pre-Closing (Notices to Buyers) Form|
|Program Sample Forms|
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
- American Financial Network
- Cornerstone Home Lending Inc.
- Gold Star Mortgage
- Hamilton Group Funding, Inc.
- HG Mortgage
- IberiaBank Mortgage
- K. Hovnanian American Mortgage, LLC.
- LendSmart Mortgage (Ideal Lending Solutions)
- loandepot.com, LLC
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
- Roost Lending
- The Mortgage Firm, Inc
Universal American Mortgage CompanyEagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Van Dyk Mortgage
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
- 7/7 revised income and acquisition limits
- 5/11 – revised income and acquisition limits – effective 6/14 – please see guidelines (Non-Target 1-2 person hhld = $78,720 and 3+ person hhld = $91,840)
- 1/1/2016-The 2015 Program with 25million will start in January. Pending Loans from previous program will be transferred.
- 1/1 – Income & acquisition limits increased
- 7/22-updated acquisition (purchase) price limits
- 6/9-Purchase Price limits effective 7/22
- 4/10 – reminder loan amount limits – must follow Agency (HFA, VA, etc) guidelines
- 4/7/15-revised income limits
- 6/27/14-revised Income and Purchase Price limits
- 1/6-revised target areas
- 10/23 – Program start date
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7
- Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact email@example.com
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.