HFA of Hillsborough – Home Sweet Home Hillsborough 2012 Program
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS||Please DO NOT Reserve early.
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|AVAILABLE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|INCOME LIMITS & CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FICO SCORE REQUIREMENT||
|THE MASTER SERVICER||
|Rate/Offerings||Min FICO||Lock Rate||DPA||Effective Date|
|FHA, USDA-RD, VA||640||4.00%||see below||8/2|
|CONVENTIONAL – FREDDIE MAC|
|HFA Advantage||640||4.50%||see below||12/7|
- Term: 30 Year Amortizing
- lender profit increased from 2.00% to 2.50%
- manufactured homes not allowed
- cash back is not allowed
- up to –
- $15,000 – Hillsborough, Jacksonville Counties
- $10,000 – Brevard, Clay Counties
- 0.00% second
- Must be used for down payment and closing costs, Cash Back is not allowed
- DPA Forms- The Award Letter, second Mortgage & Note are available online (SF Web Management – Forms)
- EIN provided on the Award Letter
Please note that loans in Hillsborough County must reserve an MCC loan under the Hillsborough MCC Program.
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
|.|| Administrator Guidelines (8/4)
|Preclosing (in case needed) – Notices and Recapture – Click Here|
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
- Academy Mortgage Corporation
- American Neighborhood Mortgage Acceptance Company, LLC (Annie-Mac )
- Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, LLC.
- Atlantic Coast Bank
- Bridgeview Bank Mortgage
- CBC National Bank
- Centennial Bank
- CenterState Bank of Florida, N.A.
- Corridor Mortgage Group
- DHI Mortgage Company, Ltd.
- Eagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Embrace Home Loans, Inc
- Fairway Funding Group, Inc.
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- First Home Bank
- GSF Mortgage Corporation
- HomeBridge Financial Services Inc.
- Integrity First Financial Group, Inc.
- K. Hovnanian American Mortgage, LLC
- loanDepot.com, LLC
- Network Funding, LP
- NFM, Inc. dba NFM Lending
- NVR Mortgage Finance, Inc.
- Open Mortgage
- Pacific Union Financial, LLC
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
- Shelter Mortgage Company, LLC
- Stone Gate Mortgage Corporation
- SWBC Mortgage Corporation
- Tidewater Mortgage Services, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
Check the Blackboard for periodic program updates and notifications.
- 8/4 – revised Income and Acquisition limits
- 12/7 – Freddie Mac HFA Advantage joins the program
- 7/27-updated guidelines, cash back, clay dpa
- 7/1 – Hillsborough’s DPA will change 15,000
- 5/11 – revised income & acquisition limits – effective 6/14 – please see guidelines
- 2/22-Hillsborough Purchase Price limits increased to $225,000
- 2/22-the timeline is extended to 15 days from Reservation to UW Certification
- 1/1 – Min FICO is now 640 see guidelines. Hillsborough County DPA is 8,500 for loans with 640-659 and/or manual underwriting & 10,000 for loans with 660 FICO without manual underwriting.
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7 – Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.