HFA of Hillsborough – Home Sweet Home Hillsborough Program
|LOAN TIME LINE REQUIREMENTS & EXTENSIONS||
|ELIGIBLE LOAN TYPES||
|AVAILABLE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE||
|INCOME LIMITS & CRITERIA||
|HOME ACQUISITION LIMITS||
|HOME BUYER EDUCATION||
|FICO SCORE & DTI REQUIREMENTS||
|THE MASTER SERVICER||
- with 15 days from reservation to underwriter’s certification. (can’t extend)
- Program has a 65 day timeline from date reserved to date purchased.
- AVAILABLE WEEKDAYS FROM 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS 10-6 EDT )
|Rate/Offerings||Min FICO||Lock Rate||DPA||Effective Date|
|FHA, USDA-RD, VA||640||4.875%||see below||2/5|
|CONVENTIONAL – FREDDIE MAC|
|HFA Advantage||640||5.125%||see below||2/19|
- Term: 30 Year Amortizing
- lender profit increased from 2.00% to 2.50%
- manufactured homes not allowed
- cash back is not allowed
- up to –
- $10,000 – Hillsborough, Brevard, Clay Counties
- $ 7,500 – Jacksonville
- 0.00% second
- Must be used for down payment and closing costs, Cash Back is not allowed
- DPA Forms- The Award Letter, second Mortgage & Note are available online (SF Web Management – Forms)
- EIN provided on the Award Letter
Please note that loans in Hillsborough County must reserve an MCC loan under the Hillsborough MCC Program.
eHousingPlus is the Program Administrator, and provides some of the following services:
|.|| Administrator Guidelines
|Preclosing (in case needed) – Notices and Recapture – Click Here|
The Following Lenders have been approved to originate loans in this Program:
- Academy Mortgage Corporation
- American Neighborhood Mortgage Acceptance Company, LLC (Annie-Mac )
- AmeriFirst Financial Corporation
- Ameris Bank
- Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, LLC.
- Atlantic Coast Bank
- Bank of England
- Bridgeview Bank Mortgage
- Capital Partners Mortgage, LLC
- CBC National Bank
- Centennial Bank
- CenterState Bank of Florida, N.A.
- Christensen Financial, Inc.
- CMG Mortgage, Inc.
- Corridor Mortgage Group
- DHI Mortgage Company, Ltd.
- Eagle Home Mortgage, LLC.
- Embrace Home Loans, Inc
- Equity Prime Mortgage LLC
- Fairway Funding Group, Inc.
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- FBC Mortgage
- First Home Bank
- Gershman Investment Corp
- GSF Mortgage Corporation
- Guaranteed Rate Affinity
- Guaranteed Rate Inc
- Home Solutions Lenders, Inc.
- HomeBridge Financial Services Inc.
- Homeside Financial, LLC
- Integrity First Financial Group, Inc.
- K. Hovnanian American Mortgage, LLC
- Land Home Financial Services, Inc.
- LendUS, LLC
- loanDepot.com, LLC
- Movement Mortgage, LLC
- Network Funding, LP
- NFM, Inc. dba NFM Lending
- NVR Mortgage Finance, Inc.
- Northern Mortgage Services, Inc.
- Open Mortgage
- Pacific Union Financial, LLC
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
- Resource Financial Services, Inc.
- Shelter Mortgage Company, LLC
- Springboard CDFI
- Stone Gate Mortgage Corporation
- SWBC Mortgage Corporation
- Tidewater Mortgage Services, Inc.
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
- Watson Mortgage Corporation
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Interested in becoming a participating lender? Contact us.
Check the Blackboard for periodic program updates and notifications.
- 1/1-Hillsborough dpa revised to 10,000 and Jacksonville to 7,500
- 9/5 – revised Acquisition Limits
- 8/4 – revised Income and Acquisition limits
- 12/7 – Freddie Mac HFA Advantage joins the program
- 7/27-updated guidelines, cash back, clay dpa
- 7/1 – Hillsborough’s DPA will change 15,000
- 5/11 – revised income & acquisition limits – effective 6/14 – please see guidelines
- 2/22-Hillsborough Purchase Price limits increased to $225,000
- 2/22-the timeline is extended to 15 days from Reservation to UW Certification
- 1/1 – Min FICO is now 640 see guidelines. Hillsborough County DPA is 8,500 for loans with 640-659 and/or manual underwriting & 10,000 for loans with 660 FICO without manual underwriting.
- eHP Lender Program Training
- Required for everyone participating in the program
- offered 24/7 – Click here to attend Program training
- eHP System Training*
- After you complete the online Lender Program Training, information is provided as to what happens next.
- Click here to register for system training
Should you have any questions on training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* System Training is required at least once, so that users gain the knowledge necessary to originate and manage their loans on-line. eHP University provides additional opportunities to re-train and/or refresh your system knowledge. Recurring (experienced) system users do not need to attend system training.